Things are very green at the Compost Heap! The lettuce just keeps on growing and growing. If I could just eat lettuce for every meal every day, I would be in business (and I would lose a few pounds)!
The peas have lots of blossoms, but I don't know what the yield will be . . . or when they will be ready.
The carrots are getting bigger, but again, I don't know when they will be ready to harvest. The Bok Choi was a failure in that I didn't harvest it at the right time, but the bees in the neighborhood enjoyed the flowers.
It looks like two pumpkin plants are beginning to grow. I planted potatoes earlier this week. My only regret so far is that the broccoli and spinach (one entire raised bed garden worth) didn't grow at all. I should have started them in some kind of greenhouse-like environment and then re-planted them as seedlings. Now to spend some quality time weeding . . .
I love to see those happy bees! And your peas look fabulous. Did you put them right into the ground?
ReplyDelete